pvtm files not supported or documented
Evidently there is a file format named pvtm. As per @acbauer, this is just a vtm file format. If you rename a .vtm file to be .pvtm, this loads correctly (after selecting the multiblock vtk reader). But, ParaView doesn't know about it.
- Pleaes research .pvtm file formats.
- Please add the .pvtm file format to the ParaView readers, as an alias of vtm (IF this is the right thing to do).
- Please add .pvtm file data to the ParaViewData download. I just copied the MutliBlockwithPieces.vtm file.
- Please document the .pvtm file format. Google doesn't even know about this format! (Only do this if appropriate).
- If appropriate, deprecate the .pvtm file format as redundant. It is available from Catalyst writers! Shouldn't we be using .vtm?
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information