EyeDomeLighting doesn't play with Image Reduction Factor
- pvserver, 2 ranks or more
- connect with paraview and load the EyeDomeLightingView plugin on both the client and server
- In ParaView > Settings, (Render View tab), change the Remote Render Threshold to 0 and ensure that the Image Reduction Factor is 2 or greater
- close render view, and create Eye Dome Lighting view and show any geometry, say a Sphere, in it. Everything's well.
- interact, and you'll see something like the attached image.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information