ParaView trying to open directories as files
ParaView has picked up a really obnoxious attribute - it is now trying to open directories as files! This has to be fixed for release. Replicate as follows:
- Linux, local server, master (v5.5.0-RC1-25-g78ad5a47)
- I have a lot of test programs in a directory called demos. So, it is ~/demos. Make a directory like this, put can.exo in it.
- File/ Open. Click on Home.
- Single click on demos. This will load it in the File name: input dialog.
- OK. This should them change directory to demos. But it doesn't - it asks what reader to open demos with!
This is a new bug. Please fix for the release.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information