Glyph3D Representation opacity is broken
Glyph3D Representation does not behave as expected.
Changing the opacity actually changes the color intensity.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open ParaView
- Create Wavelet
- Show with Glyph3D representation
- Color with RTData, Show color map editor
- Modify opacity parameter from 1 to 0.99 -> representation changes a lot, not as expected
- Lower opacity to 0.5 -> Color starts to disappear, revealing while model underneath, not as expected
- Lower opacity to 0.1 -> Color disapear completelly, all is white, unexpected
- Set opacity to 1 -> 3D glyphs are correctly rendered with an opacity of 0.1 (last used opacity), not as expected
- Change the color map slightly -> 3D glyphs are rendered with an opacity of 1
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information