Representation 3d Glyph, Box, hover on crashes.
We have a crash with representation 3d Glyph. Thanks to Wyatt Spear for his bug report and example. Here is how to replicate.
- ParaView 5.4.1, OS X, local server.
- Load test.csv. Apply.
- Table to Points filter. Column X == x coord, Column Y == y coord, Column Z == z coord. Apply.
- Maximize the 3d window, and turn visibility on for the Table to Points filter.
- Change representation to 3d Glyph. Change Glyph Type to Box.
- Hover Cells On. Hover over one of the boxes.
Crashes are bad, so I am picking this up. Rare case, so not high priority.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information