Mode shapes, auto apply and pyton not playing well together.
There is a bug in ParaView when playing with Mode Shapes, Auto Apply is on, and we are making traces. Here is how to replicate:
- ParaView 5.4.1, local server, Linux.
- Turn the trace recorder on.
- Open can.exo. Advanced property. Has Mode Shapes. Mode Shape == 3. Apply.
- Save Animation. Save as .png.
- Turn off trace recorder. Save this script somewhere. Close the trace window.
- Notice how many .png's you made. It's probably 10.
- Reset Session.
- Auto Apply On.
- Tools/ Python Shell/ run this script.
- Notice how many .png's you made. It's probably 1. If you had the Auto Apply off, you would have made 10. That is a bug.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information