Annotations are shown when they should not
Annotations are always shown once they have been computed.
How to reproduce :
- Open ParaView
- Create plance
- Add a connectivity filter, color by regionId
- Scalar Bar is correct, showing only ticks
- Open Color Map Editor
- Check on "Interpret Values as categories"
- Click on "Add active value from sources"
- Scalar bar is correct, showing only annotation.
- Uncheck on "Interpret values as categories"
- Scalar bar is incorrect, showing ticks AND annotation
This is due to the "Manual Annotations code" that allows to show annotations for non indexed scalar bar : vtkContext2DScalarBarActor.cxx:698 and because annotations are not cleaned up from the property (they should not be).