Paraview freezes with split screen, 2d, remote server
I can replicate a freeze on 5.3.0, and master (v5.3.0-489-gdbdb8674). This is a really wicked one, since it froze my desktop!
- paraview, remote server. I am using 16 ranks, but bet it repeats with 2. Does not show local server. Linux, master as stated above.
- This is rediculously drawn out, I bet it repeats easier than this, but I couldn't find it.
- Sources/ Plane. Apply. Change color to red.
- Sources/ Plane. Apply. Change opacity to 0.5.
- Split screen horizontal. (notice focus is now on the right view)
- Turn visibility on for the first plane. Color it green.
- Turn visibility on for the second plane. Change opacity to 0.5.
- Change the right view from 3d to 2d. (I think this has caused the hang once, but it didn't just now)
- Try bouncing focus between the two views a few times.
- Link views, right clicking on the right view. Link to the left view.
Everything just hangs.
Bad bug, lets get it for 5.4.0.