Paraview freezes with split screen, 2d, remote server
I can replicate a freeze on 5.3.0, and master (v5.3.0-489-gdbdb8674). This is a really wicked one, since it froze my desktop!
- paraview, remote server. I am using 16 ranks, but bet it repeats with 2. Does not show local server. Linux, master as stated above.
- This is rediculously drawn out, I bet it repeats easier than this, but I couldn't find it.
- Sources/ Plane. Apply. Change color to red.
- Sources/ Plane. Apply. Change opacity to 0.5.
- Split screen horizontal. (notice focus is now on the right view)
- Turn visibility on for the first plane. Color it green.
- Turn visibility on for the second plane. Change opacity to 0.5.
- Change the right view from 3d to 2d. (I think this has caused the hang once, but it didn't just now)
- Try bouncing focus between the two views a few times.
- Link views, right clicking on the right view. Link to the left view.
Everything just hangs.
Bad bug, lets get it for 5.4.0.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information