ParaView filters MUST have a "Input" named input to be python trace compatible
It looks like a paraview filters without a non-empty input named "Input" will not be traced correctly. How to reproduce :
- Open ParaView
- Load test.xml as a plugin
- Create and apply Wavelet, RandomVectors
- Start incremental python trace
- Create a "Stream Tracer 2" filter
- Apply -> Trace is incomplete and contains invalid input as well ("DummyInput")
- Edit test.xml, "FlowInput" -> "Input"
- Do whole process again -> trace is perfect.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information