Selection Display Inspector fails save
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
In the Selection Display Inspector, if you edit the Cell Label Format and try to save it, you get an error message (and it doesn't do the save). Here is how to replicate.
- Linux, 5.0.1, local server.
- Open can.exo. All vars on. Apply.
- Select a cell on.
- View/ Selection Display Inspector.
- Cell Label/ EQPS.
- now, click the gear that is Edit Selection Label Properties.
- Edit Cell Label Format to be %8.4g . I think you need a .
- Now, try to Save Current Settings (little icon, lower left). You get the following error:
ERROR: In /home/kitware/dashboards/buildbot/paraview-debian6dash-linux-shared-release_opengl2_qt4_superbuild/build/paraview/src/paraview/ParaViewCore/ServerManager/Core/vtkSMNamedPropertyIterator.cxx, line 95 vtkSMNamedPropertyIterator (0x37296d0): Proxy is not set. Can not perform operation: GetProperty()
Further, the Cell Label Format isn't saved. *