Block number insanity saving/ reading exodus data.
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
Block numbers go insane saving and loading files. This needs to be fixed.
- 4.4.0, Linux, local server.
- open can.exo. All vars on (not needed), apply.
- Cell data to Point data filter. Apply.
- File/ Save Data as Exodus.
- Reset Session.
- Load the file. Notice that the block numbers will be 12 and 80! They should be 1 and 2.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information