Change max timestep display to make sense
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
- Please change the time toolbar, maximum timestep section (that currently says "of ##") to be zero based. In other words, make this N-1, rather than N. Furthermore, change the verbiage to say "max is ###". For can.exo, it currently says "of 44". Make it "max is 43".
In the Animation View:
- When the mode is Snap To Timesteps, please update the No. Frames. <-- fixed by hiding No. Frames totally. That box previously was disabled and not used at all which was causing the confusion. Hiding it to avoid the problem.
- When the mode is Snap to Timesteps, please don't gray out the Time and No. Frames box. <-- Reported as #16877 (closed).
- Fix the bug where you change Mode to Realtime, then back to Snap to Timesteps, and the label No. Frames does not appear. <-- not-applicable anymore, since No. Frames is no longer shown for Snap To Timesteps. Verified that that's indeed the case.
- Fix the bug where you change Mode to Realtime, then back to Snap to Timesteps, and labels are not grayed out correctly. You should see (in black) Time and No. Frames), Start Time and End Time should be grayed out.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information