Removing title on color legend messes up ticks and labels
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
I have discovered on ParaView 4.4 with Mac that if you remove the title on the color legend it messes up the placement of the ticks and other labels. To replicate, do the following.
- Create a Mandelbrot source. Apply.
- Move the color legend to the bottom of the view so that it lies horizontal.
- Open the color map editor.
- Click the edit color legend properties button to open that dialog.
- In that dialog, delete the contents of the Title edit box.
- Click OK.
At this point you will see that the tick marks rise above the bar. Even more strangely, if you move the bar with the mouse, the ticks will start to zoom up to the top of the view and beyond.