Quartile chart is wrong
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
When you plot a large selection over time with the selection statistics on, you get a quartile chart that is clearly wrong. To replicate, do the following:
- Open can.ex2. Load all variables. Apply.
- Use a select cell through to select everything.
- Open the Find Data dialog.
- Click Freeze Selection.
- Click Plot Selection Over Time.
- Turn on "Only Report Selection Statistics". Apply.
In the resulting quartile chart you can see that the average line in the lower left is drawn in the upper quartile, which is clearly wrong. (See the attached image.) Either the plot selection over time filter is computing bad statistics or the quartile chart is plotting it wrong.