find data Cell/ Point labels is sticky between datasets
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
- Master, Linux, local server.
- Open bake.e, all vars on, apply.
- Find Data/ Point Labels/ select T. Close Find Data.
- Delete bake.e.
- Open can.exo. All vars on. Apply.
- Select points on. Slice over can.exo.
We will get millions of warnings as follows:
Warning: In /projects/viz/paraview/src/ParaView/4.4.0-junk2/ParaView4/VTK/Rendering/Label/vtkLabeledDataMapper.cxx, line 439 vtkLabeledDataMapper (0x484d650): Could not find label array (T) in input.
When we have nothing in the pipeline browser, shouldn't the state for Find Data be cleared?
- Now, try to turn off T. It doesn't exist in the Find Data / Point Data list!