Plot selection over time broken for frozen selection
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
I noticed that when you do a query, then freeze the selection, and then plot the selection over time, the plot does not work. To replicate, do the following.
- Open can.ex2. Load all Variables. Apply.
- Go to last time step.
- Open Find Data dialog box.
- Run a selection where EQPS is max. (Cell 3486 should get selected.)
- Click Freeze Selection in the Find Data dialog box.
- Click Plot Selection Over Time in the Find Data dialog box.
- Click Apply in the Properties panel.
At this point, nothing gets plotted. Note that if you skip step 5, you go get a correct (albeit different) plot.