"Add active values" does not update values when data updated
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
Steps to reproduce:
- Load attached state file AddActiveValues.pvsm
- Change color by array to "result"
- Click "Edit Color Map"
- Check "Interpret Values As Categories"
- Click "Add active values"
- Click "Choose preset", select any color map
- Modify expression in Python calculator to
mod(inputs.PointData['Ids'], 3) + 5
- Click "Add active values" again
The active values should update, but they do not, even after clearing the list before selecting "Add active values".