Applying Macro with 3D widgets results in warnings
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
It appears that if you apply a macro (or perhaps run any Python script) that creates a filter with a 3D widget, you get a warning stating "pqGenericPropertyWidgetDecorator may not work as expected. " To replicate, do the following.
- Tools -> Start Trace.
- Accept default options in Trace Options dialog.
- Create a Sphere Source. Apply.
- Create a Clip Filter. Apply.
- Tools -> Stop Trace.
- In text editor File -> Save As Macro. Save it as something like Clipped Sphere.
- Reset paraview (e.g. hit disconnect button).
- Click the macro you just created.
The macro is properly applied, but you get the aforementioned warning.
It would be good if this were fixed for 4.2.