Color legend incorrectly keeps visibility
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
the color legend incorrectly keeps visibility. This is really confusing, thus lets try to fix for 4.2.
- Master, Linux, local server.
- can.exo. All vars on. Apply.
- Move forward one timestep, placing reasonable data in the variables.
- Color by ACCL.
- To make bug glaringly obvious, drag the Color Legend into the middle of the screen -- Note - notice where the Color Legend is.
- Color by Solid Color. <> Now, slide your mouse over the area of the now hidden Color Legend. Mouse focus changes, and you can no longer control the 3d window.
- Color by DISPL. The Color Legend will appear in the lower right corner. <> The now hidden ACCL Color Legend still blocks interaction with the 3d window!
Lets fix this for 4.2
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information