Color map editor for categories will not rescan active values
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
Once you click "Add active values" in the color map editor, the scan appears to be "stuck" if the field changes and you click that button again, you get the same result. This is particularly annoying when the first scan failed. To replicate the problem, do the following:
- Open disk_out_ref.ex2. Apply.
- Add Python Calculator. Change Array Association to Cell Data. Set Expression to "GlobalElementId%100". Apply.
- Color by the result array.
- Open the Color Map Editor.
- Check "Interpret Values As Categories"
- Click the "Add active values" button. You get a dialog stating that the operation failed. (Although not stated, it appears this only works for 32 categories or less.)
- Close the dialog box.
- Change the expression in the Python Calculator to "GlobalElementId%10". Apply.
- Back in the Color Map Editor, click the "Add active values" button again. This should work because you now only have 10 values, but you get the failure dialog box again.