Edit/ Settings/ Transfer Function Options
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
From a discussion with Utkarsh:
OK, here is what we agreed to:
- Change the name "Transfer Function Options" to "Color Map Range Options".
- Keep current option 1, 2, and 4. Delete number 3, which is complicated and confusing. So, we are left with 'current range options', 'grow over all time steps' and 'clamp and update every timestep.
- My suggestions for functionality names (and feel free to push back) are:
- "Update on Apply or Rescale to Data Range"
- "Grow and update every timestep"
- "Clamp and update every timestep"
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information