Crash, log scaling.
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
There is a crash doing log scaling. Probably related to bug 14830, and another I am writing up. Here is how to trivially replicate:
- Optional - delete your .config files.
- Linux, master, local server.
- Load disk_out_ref.exo. All vars on, Apply.
- Slice, turn Show Plane off. Apply.
- +X, Reset.
- Color by temp.
- Color Editor. Turn Auto Update on in the Color Editor. (Trivia - there is a space missing in the hover over comments for the Auto Update)
- Color by H2. (Note that the graphic in the Color Editor is crazy. This is written up as a different bug.)
- Use log Scale when mapping data to colors.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information