behavior of views when displaying vector fields
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
Some of my users complain about a behavior of the views when displaying vector fields. I am trying to explain this behavior by a simple example :
- Create a PacMan using the menu "Sources"
- Open a second "3D View" and display also the PacMan inside
- In the first view chose to visualize the field "Normals" and its component "X"
- Go to the second view and display also "Normals" but choosing "Y" as a component
- If you now click in the first view this view changes its selection to the "Y" component !
I would like to know if this is just a bug or the behavior is there to respect some visualization philosophy.