Spreadsheet View and Labels can cause errors on occasion.
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
- Open can.ex2, all variables, apply
- Open Find Data dialog and create a cell selection (any selection would do, I just created a global id selection with cell #12)
- Create selection and then label with EQPS.
- Create spread sheet view to show the can.ex2
- Now simply click in the spreadsheet view, on any of the rows to create a new selection, you;ll get the following errors:
Warning: In /Users/utkarsh/Kitware/ParaView/ParaView/VTK/Rendering/Label/vtkLabeledDataMapper.cxx, line 442 vtkLabeledDataMapper (0x126cbe0b0): Could not find label array (EQPS) in input.