2d filters don't remember their setting.
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
Some 2d filters are not remembering their settings as stuff is changed up-pipeline. This is extremely obnoxious, and this functionality really does make ParaView more useful.
- Local server, Linux, 3.98.1.
- Auto apply on. (not sure if it matters, but it shows the power of what I want to do.)
- Open disk_out_ref.exo. All variables on.
- Threshold. Temperature. Lower threshold 400. Upper threshold 800.
- Plot over line. Turn all variables on, then off. Now, only plot temperature. Next, change the plot color (to Red, for instance), change the line type to dashed, and the marker to plus. (You do this by clicking on temp, highlighting this line). *Now, click on Threshold. Change the upper threshold as follows - exactly: place the curser to the right of the 8. Back space one. Hit the 7. You now have an upper threshold of 700.
<> And everything that you have painstakingly set on the line filter has gone away. Variable selections, colors, markers and line style. Further, if you go back to the Plot over Line filter (in the pipeline browser), and select temp (it was unselected by the action above), the Properties panel is very, very out of sync state wise with the 2d plot.