Unstructured grid does not load, slice origin resets to 0.25,0.25,0.25 coordinate when loading pvsm
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
Steps needed to recreate bug.
- Load a legacy VTK file containing an unstructured grid
- Create Slice
- Toggle eye so the unstructured grid and the slices are not rendered
- Save Paraview state file
- Disconnect from current session
- Load .pvsm file created above.
- Select slice and Review data Properties tab shows origin of 0.25,0.25,0.25 Information tab indicates number of cells/points/memory: 0/0/0 MB
- Select unstructured grid layer and review data Information tab indicates number of cells/points/memory: 0/0/0 MB
It appears as if the unstructured grid does not load when opening a state file if all elements associated with that layer (e.g. slices) are turned off. The user can not do any further processing or visualization of this layer or any subsequent layers.
If the same steps above are repeated, but the eyes are all toggled on before saving the state file, than everything loads correctly when opening the Paraview state file.