Version 1.1 Add several functionalities to v1.0, such as compressed pointclouds logging, latency compensation, multi-threading or ParaView/LidarView plugin.
Add several functionalities to v1.0, such as compressed pointclouds logging, latency compensation, multi-threading or ParaView/LidarView plugin.
This release includes lots of bug fixes, code cleaning/refactoring or small and various improvements, but only major changes are reported below.
- Add transform extrapolation to compensate latency due to computation duration
- Add OpenMP multi-threading support for faster processing
- Enable keypoints maps saving/loading to/from PCD files
- Enable memory consumption display
- Enable logging keypoints and maps pointclouds as octree or PCD files to reduce memory usage
Major bug fixes or improvements:
- Major clean up, acceleration and fixes of
- Fix maps update after PGO
- Fix Eigen alignment issues
General or CMake related changes:
- Add installation step for headers and libs
- Defaults to C++14 standard and RelWithDebInfo build type
- Ceres becomes a public dependency, G2O (and thus PGO) becomes optional
- Use modern CMake to link against Eigen and OpenMP targets if possible
- Move CI to docker
- New SLAM functionalities support
SpinningSensorKeypointExtractorparameters initialization from ROS parameter server
- Enable full 6D GPS pose conversions and pitch/heading computation from motion
- Working version of
LidarSlamPlugin, ParaView plugin to enable using basic SLAM as a
- This SLAM and ParaView plugin are now included in LidarView superbuild to be used directly in LidarView-based applications.