Octree-based Collision Detection
Using Octree to detect collision between geometries.
- Implement OctreeBasedCD class for detecting collisions between meshes
- Write multiple collision test examples
- Write unit test for Mesh-Mesh CD
- Write unit test for PointSet-Mesh CD
- Write unit test for PointSet-Analytical Geometry
- Clean-up and squash commits to merge
- Add an octree as a static member of CollisionDetection class, allowing to share it to detect collision in the derived classes
- Implement PointSet-Mesh collision detection using Octree
- Implement Mesh-Mesh collision detection using Octree
- Add unit tests for PointSet-Mesh and Mesh-Mesh collision detections
Note: The current PBD system is very inefficient and must be improved in future. Having collision data, resolving collisions between PBD objects is still very slow and unstable.