ENH: Extended category and validity checking for attributes and items
- ItemDefinition can now perform testing on its set of categories w/r to another set using passCategoryCheck(...)
- Added the ability to indicate if any or all of an ItemDefinition's categories need to be in the set passed into passCategoryCheck. This is controlled by ItemDefinition::setCategoryCheckMode(...)
- Extended both Attribute and Item isValid methods to take in a set of categories. If an item would fail it's passCategoryCheck based on the input set then isValid will return true since the item's state is being "filtered out"
- Added XML/JSON support for reading/writing ItemDefinition::categoryCheckMode
- Updated qtUIManager, qtAttributeView and qtInstanceView to make use of these new methods