ModelBuilder incorrectly seeting attribute resource to modified state
On loading attribute resource, it is getting marked as modified. Same thing can happen when navigating. To reproduce, use the files in the attached truchas-testmesh.tgz
- Start with the attribute panel, resource panel, and renderview displayed.
- I also use the "Apply changes automatically" option enabled, although I don't think that is needed to show the symptom.
- Load testmesh.gen.smtk (be sure to select SMTKModelReader to avoid a crash :)
- Then load sbi.default.smtk => it is displayed with the asterisk, but no changes should have been made to the resource
- Save the sbi.default.smtk resource and see that the asterisk goes away (as it should)
- In the attribute editor, click the "Materials" tab ==> the attribute resource is again marked as modified (asterisk)