Adding concept of an active model implementation details
Changing current active model should always use function
setActiveModelin qtActiveObjects which would clear all current selections.
- Changing current active model should always use function
Model level operation
- Creating a new model - the new model would automatically become the Active Model
- Loading in an existing model - in this case the loaded model would become the new Active Model
- Closing the Active Model would make one of the existing models active (pqCMBModelManager)
- Clear Data
- TBD: Only the Active Model will have its model components displayed in the model tree and can have their properties changed
- TBD: How to switch active model
- active model is bolded
- nonactive model is not expandable
- edit nonactive model visibility
- Only the Active Model can have its model entity components selected
- Selection manager resets selection whenever the active model changes.
UI Manager & Attributes
- TBD: The UI Manager need to be told there is an Active Model
- This will prevent attributes from being assigned to non-active components(User case needed)
- Only the Active Model can have attributes associated with it
- switching active model would refresh the available list.
- selecting nonactive-model entities should not be broadcast by qtSelectionManager.
- show model name in currentList
- The Operation Manager (dock widget) needs to be told there is an Active Model to display only the operations that can be applied to it and its components.(What's this?)