Selecting edge in 2D Window does not select edge in Current entity associations in the mesh panel
The operator works fine when adding edges to the associations list, but it can't remove edges in the same manner. I'd like the ability to remove (multiple) edges by selecting in the 2D window and clicking "==>"
- Create a model with multiple edges in the polygon session
- Open mesh panel
- go to Local sizing and Add New
- Select an edge using the selection tool (in 2D Window)
- The entity is highlighted in the window and in the list of "Available" edges in the local sizing panel
- Click "<==" to add the edge to the current list.
- Add a second edge to the current list (having only one edge in the current list works as expected)
- Deselect everything
- Highlight one edge in the 2D Window again
- The entity is highlighted in the window but NOT in the list of "Current" edges in the local sizing panel
- Click "==>" to remove the edge from the current list - this will have no effect.