FindFLEX: Add policy CMP0098 to run flex in build tree
The two top commits help
- create files generated by flex (scanner file, header file, external serialized file) fin the current binary directory, by default ('VPATH build')
- to not pollute the source directory with a generated file
- to allow build-specific generated files without confusing with generated files from other builds
- ensure that the run-time dependent serialized file is build-specific and resides next to the .c and hence the .exe file, by default
- monitor dependencies on a build-specific serialized tables file (using the new option
Hope the commits satisfy your commit policy requests.