CPACK_NSIS_MODIFY_PATH has no affect on PATH variable
This issue was created automatically from an original Mantis Issue. Further discussion may take place here.
I have a 64-bit windows C++ project where I'm using the NSIS generator for CPack. The installer appears to work fine, except that the PATH variable is not changed at all even when specified by the user during install. The CPACK_NSIS_MODIFY_PATH variable is specified in the cpack config to support changing the path during install. It doesn't seem to matter if "all users" or "current user" is selected.
- Use CMake 3.1 to generate MS Visual Studio solution file for 64-bit (VS 2010).
- Build project, then build "package" withing visual studio
- Run the NSIS .exe installer generated by cpack
- Select "Add xxxx to the system PATH for all users" when prompted
- When NSIS install is complete, observe that "echo %PATH%" does not reflect the installed path
- Reboot and still observe 5 holds true.