Clang-cl cross compilation assembler for windows ARM64
I use clang-cl for cross compilation C++/C, ASM for windows ARM64. There are 2 problems:
- Ninja generator create rule clang-cl for ASM files which is wrong, and should use clang.exe for compilation .s files, can be fixed by patching Platform\Windows-Clang.cmake and Platform\Windows-Clang-ASM.cmake, can write MR for this
- Visual Studio 2019 generator doesn`t create rules for asm files
- Is it ok to create on windows rule for clang.exe when user uses clang-cl?
- Should I create patch for VS 2019 generator?
- Or this problem can be solved other way?
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information