UI Issues from PV 5.2 testing
From ParaView's issue 16911. Will keep this bunch together for now and will split them as they get addressed/solved. Please create new separate issues for new findings.
- Layers -> For now, I Will change the current labels to On/Off. I agree, a checkbox would be a more appropriate delegate widget than a label, but will leave this for the ui-polishing round.
- use geometry color -> This was in a working state up to SpecB so I guess it broke recently, I will look into it.
- Value Color Lut -> Actually, at some point that is exactly how it worked (separate lut per variable, and lut selection always visible). I guess it is worth discussing if this would be a more appropriate behavior.
- colors vanish / streamlines aren't rendered correctly -> This seems to be the known issue with some of the lighting images. The current workaround in the viewer is unchecking 'Use Lighting'. I will fix the root lighting-raster issue in VTK after the release.
- folders ending in .json don't behave like folders -> This should get fixed once the dirs are not exported with '.json' in its name. Looking into that.
- time step 0 (solid color) -> ui-polishing round.
- Cinema -> Quit is not selectable -> ui-polishing round.
- File menu vanishes -> ui-polishing round.